SREC offers a great benefit package for employees and their dependents, as well as participation in WA state’s retirement system.
· Medical, dental, life insurance, long-term and short-term disability, and an Employee Assistance Program through WellSpring EAP.
· Additional supplemental life insurance, AFLAC insurance, and 457(b) deferred compensation plans are available to employees.
· PTO is provided on an accrual basis, beginning with 192 hours per year.
· Eight (8) paid holidays and three (3) floating holidays per year.
· Depending on eligibility, mandatory participation in the Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (PERS) Flexible Benefits Plan (FSA) and Consolidated Onmibus Budget Reconciliation Act (COBRA) administered through Rehn and Associates.
For additional benefit or payroll questions, please contact Megan Schneider, HR Analyst at 509-532-8973 or HR@srec911.org.